To get the full benefits of My Peak Challenge, you need to become a member. Not only does membership grant you leave to truly call yourself a Peaker for Life, but you also receive the following:
- This year’s Welcome Gift, which includes the official MPC2017 T-shirt and wristband, not available anywhere else.
- A comprehensive, expert-designed annual workout and nutrition program. MPC2017 offers the only lifestyle program you need for the entire year.
- Video of all exercises to ensure you achieve proper form
- Advice on how to scale the exercises to prevent injury
- A day-by-day nutrition plan to complement the training program
- Downloadable and printable versions of:
o the monthly training programs
o a full list of exercise descriptions
o MPC’s nutrition guidelines
o the monthly meal plans
- Exclusive members-only newsletter, featuring community news and health and fitness tips
- An invitation to our exclusive private Facebook group, where you can get support from fellow MPC2017 participants — and Sam, John, Jordana, and the rest of the MPC team
- A discount to the MPC shop. From hoodies and tank tops to this year’s flag, new merchandise will be sold on our website, and members will get a special discount
- An invitation to our first annual members-only MPC event, which will be held in Scotland in September 2017. Want to meet fellow Peakers and the MPC team in person? This is your chance.
The best part is that by becoming an MPC member, you’ll be helping others while helping yourself. 50 percent of MPC2017 memberships goes directly to Bloodwise.
- One membership per transaction, please.
- Membership Gift will arrive in 8 to 10 weeks.
- Shipping & Handling for gift pack will be added at checkout
- Gift packs are non refundable
Want to share MPC2017 with a loved one? It does make a great gift! Here’s how to register someone else for a membership:
- Each membership must be purchased as a separate transaction.
- Make sure you have your friend’s name, email address, mailing address and T-shirt size.
- After you proceed to checkout, on the Customer Information screen, enter your friend’s email address, name and mailing address in the appropriate fields.
- On the Payment Method screen, enter your credit card information and then select Use a different billing address. Enter your personal details in those fields.
Note: You can’t use PayPal to purchase a gift membership because it will automatically populate the mailing address and email fields with your details.
- Your friend will receive the confirmation email for this purchase, so check with him/her to make sure it was received!